Saturday, February 13, 2010

Oxytetracycline More Drug_uses I'm Suspecting My Cocatiel Is Having A Diarrhea.?

I'm suspecting my cocatiel is having a diarrhea.? - oxytetracycline more drug_uses

I cocatiel a female 8 months old pearl. It is a domesticated and not at all like in the cage. He eats sunflower seeds, rice, vegetables (raw or cooked). 3 days, he accidentally ate sweets and then I notice your green spiral figure shit watery watery and transparent. It is more common than is normally Poops. The day after the star is pure white, no green spots on them. I Renamycin (oxytetracycline) with water and oral serum. She was very weak and barely opened eyes. He ate a little but eat. Later that night, suddenly itchy around the neck and wings. Without warning, spread his wings and was strong, it was more like hysteria (I assume). It started at 2 clock and arrived 10 hours in the morning. IfI pressed against him. After 10 hours began to sleep and stayed on the farm. Now (after tomorrow does not) exist, but is sick and weak, watery shit green spiral with pure white.

Can someone please tell me what to do and what happened to him? It is better to say that I do not veterinary experts (of birds in my country the truth) they have to. So please tell me what to do manually for me, which I do not have a veterinarian in the corner. If the proposed remedial measures, please indicate the main ingredient. Please as soon as possible, she is very ill.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last time I saw somthing like this was my budgie just died a few hours, IN10, and I hope that your bird is better

Anonymous said...

thats weird u should call a doc.
livvy

Anonymous said...

The last time I saw somthing like this was my budgie just died a few hours, IN10, and I hope that your bird is better

Anonymous said...

The bird sounds like my Cockatiel.she not in a cage in all.her Poo watery.but I also have some vitamin in their drink now.No water.she fine and n Do not give your bird you put vitamins in that.oh s called multi water.it their drinking drops.add below it.I water.she to ensure that my child does not looking.she 's see alert.she me something that I do not sound of water I drink and hide it . it.so not know so.



Skin diseases cockatoos are not nearly as publicity late.they with respiratory infections often ill
Drop is a high-supplement.to multiple vitamin helps the birds healthy and well.please hope your bird is really ok.ido.if is before looking.staying tired at the end of the cage.sleeping eat or drink after exhaustive lot.not to be sick, you have no choice when she had an avian veterinarian for ASAP.i time of my bird. I drove 12 miles one.and saved my life!

Post a Comment