Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Multiple Sclerosis Appropriate Gifts Office Etiquette? I Think This Was Not Appropriate, And Really Rude! Do You Think This Was Appropriate?

Office Etiquette? I think this was not appropriate, and really rude! Do you think this was appropriate? - multiple sclerosis appropriate gifts

I actively raising funds for the MS Walk 2008 in Los Angeles for about 2 weeks. I have found office interior with links to my website donations, the hanging of a brochure in the room, asking people to donate. My husband has just multiple sclerosis. You know it, know that the problems they see, and that .... However, no one has given up $ 1.

I work in an office of the hospital. We have over 20 employees in the office, 5 middle managers like me, the RN's, a CEO who makes more than 100K per year and 4 doctors on staff. All were notified by e-mail and so on. No. 1 $. I raised more than $ 250 of my friends and colleagues at the age of .. go figure.

My problem? The GM makes over 100K a year, where an office bridal shower today for my own rightsger. 3 Your journey is on the floor. The GM has clearly stated that he collected money to give to my boss for your honeymoon! Both women are much more than the rest of us, and there are almost out, we actually give the money as a gift

0 comments:

Post a Comment