Saturday, February 6, 2010

Free Braces Nyu Dental Question About Getting Free Braces With Medicaid?

Question about getting free braces with Medicaid? - free braces nyu dental

OK, I'm from New York and went to the University of New York City Department of Dentistry W / E 24th Street in 1-2 months to support free with Medicaid to ask. It will send me an e-mail in 2-5 weeks or at home, calling to tell me if my Medicaid was approved. On the contrary, 3 weeks later they sent me an email saying to my mother that her son wants (I) be considered for orthodontic treatment in two and gave me this appointment to go to that other place dentistry. When I left, was the doctor's teeth is limited as 5 minutes and told me to expect an e-mail, return home and get a call. Why, if my friends Medicaid device that a message only after approval sends them? Why must I go a mail twice, and had, in one day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment