Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Need A Cute Rhyme For A Birthday Invitation Birthday Party Invitation Rhyme Or Saying?

Birthday party invitation rhyme or saying? - i need a cute rhyme for a birthday invitation

My daughter is two turning next month and I'm trying to create a beautiful invitation to a party. I'm not very creative and need help finding a nice sentence or a rhyme put on the invitation. If it helps, lynleigh the name of my daughter, they are two, one side of the pool, and we probably will be a party to Sesame Street and Elmo have theme! Thank you for any help!

2 comments:

shesheth... said...

I think I would look through a book and Elmo take to, if anything the parties to see. Perhaps something in this Elmo goes swimming, but he needs to bring your bathing suit to stay safe. You can always simply aware of the danger. Happy B-day with her daughter

Brandy C said...

No longer Goo gaggy because Lynleigh turns two
I can not think of anything else. lol

Post a Comment