Monday, January 25, 2010

Remove Static Electricity Furniture Is There A Way To Remove Static Electricity From Furniture?

Is there a way to remove static electricity from furniture? - remove static electricity furniture

Strange question, I know. But every time I touch something electronic (laptop, video game controller, etc..) Receives surprised me. I've never been, so far, we have new furniture, two weeks ago and now it has happened dozens of times per day. I can not bear it. The interior is cloth, not leather. No way to get rid of this accumulation of static?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Static Guard spray are available in every supermarket / Wal-Mart on the island of laundry

ICU said...

Tape, the more protected your furniture (water stains)

fisschgi... said...

Rub dryer sheets.

fisschgi... said...

Rub dryer sheets.

Post a Comment