Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Best Place To Buy Scotch Online Please Please Help?

Please Please Help? - best place to buy scotch online

Hello everyone,

Please Please Please, I'm really desperate to ask for advice.

Here is my story, and please only serious answers.

I am a gay man 30 years from the Middle East. I live in London and I went with a fellow gay Irish whiskey at times, are married, but when he said he was separated.

We have known for some months and had plans to live during our relationship, she borrows money from me and promised to pay, I bought some things to have kept some of my pieces in place.

After a trip to the United States and has shown real and material, I decided to me and asked for the money and my return.

He promised to do so and then began to lie and refused to come back to me and told me they were gifts.

I have also sent e-mails threatening his family began to harass me and threaten me with some nude photos of me is taken up in his house.

I was informed that the police, who knows whatever reason, I do not ifnot taken seriously.

I have receipts for the items, but not all, but everything that was bought what I bought with a credit card.

What can I do for my articles and my money?

When she threatened to get rid of them or give them to family and started a website and publish the complete story online, as it is my job in different places.

http://www.melbournemews.co.uk
Is it illegal to post messages on the Internet?

What can I do? Any tips? Lawyers are very expensive, and they cost between 300 to 400 pounds per hour

Please help me

Thank you very much

7 comments:

Adum said...

It is necessary to take legal action, regardless of the cost.

Butter said...

What happens there, but perhaps simply accept that someone you used, I know that this system be confusing and can be painful, but people who use others. Promising to know all that and really nice to see that they do not vote at all.
And his family was undoubtedly a police report and obtain a preliminary injunction, the savings are the signs and record their actions and bring this matter to court. If you are not yet so much money there are places where you can solve what the People's Court or Judge Mathis. They pro bono cases, provided that you are on some TV

Low Profile said...

You have asked this question, are you fat? Get over it! No wonder I am! coz its driving us crazy here, go to the section of the law and see if the F-CK yourself!

J S said...

How much money are we talking about?

Sir Bobby`s Hairdresser said...

Anyone can sue in small claims if you have received, then you have evidence. The opinion of the Office of Citizens Advice, everything is free.

McLovin said...

Damn this guy is a total ASSS, and what they do is illegal
*** To take his cup!

Iqbal H said...

I think it will be a good experience - remember when it happened to his best friend - and everything that has been devoted to this subject - not law. There was a terrible for you and asking for her friend that lives in the United States, it is no use spending more money in order to have your trim little they lost. They live in the Middle East and in kind enculada living in the United States, what will it cost to get more into the process involved for a Better to remain silent and careful next time.

Post a Comment