Thursday, January 14, 2010

One Way Furniture What Is The Best Way To Store Furniture In A Storage Unit?

What is the best way to store furniture in a storage unit? - one way furniture

I Moved to Texas and soon my wooden furniture will not be able to fit in my apartment. I do not know how long I'll be there, but I do not expect from my products stored in a memory unit to be heated. I am very concerned about my old pieces of wood that, in my apartment fit.

How can I help keep moisture levels in my house? It opperated dehumidifier battery?

What is the best way to get my wood furniture store?

All proposals to remove the unit musty smell? How can I smell my furniture?

Any general suggestions for the storage of furniture?

Thank you!

4 comments:

Bare B said...

Of course, it is best stored in a climate controlled unit, but unless you are covered by antiques in the soft fur. I dry dryer sheets are spread far to smell musty control. Makes hair also repel rodents. When you finally remove the items, you must stabilize the pieces at home for a few months to a constant relative humidity, before or maintained on them.

Remember, these antiques have lasted for many years in harsh conditions. Can survive for a while in storage.

I do not know, dehumidifiers batteries.

Shortstu... said...

Go to a local furniture store and ask if you can "do" the mattress in plastic just so you can bring your furniture indoors or cover your furniture with care. You can use the field of coal to the storage unit to keep moisture aborb.

Shortstu... said...

Go to a local furniture store and ask if you can "do" the mattress in plastic just so you can bring your furniture indoors or cover your furniture with care. You can use the field of coal to the storage unit to keep moisture aborb.

Lynda M ♥ said...

I suggest the earth. Storage units are known for things b / c flight ruin. Plastic furniture is a good idea. There is also a product called Rid wet works wonders. It absorbs the moisture in the region. I suggest that my 3 or 4 tubes (about $ 10 per person) and replaced every 4-5 also wish to receive certain weeksYou mouse traps or rodent repellent too. Good luck!

Post a Comment