Thursday, December 3, 2009

Make Your Own Wrester Okay Try Again. Is The WWE Trying To Scare Away Viewers With Edge And Lita?

Okay try again. Is the WWE trying to scare away viewers with Edge and Lita? - make your own wrester

I begin with this I'm not a fan DINNER, the latest version had a lot of these people say. Now my complaint:

I mean, these people suck, they seem to be able to stand in the ring, while another person to beat compodent, but a person in the class and show that you can niether good oppenent is to wrest a good brand.

Then there is his performance and communication skills. Wait, I have none. Here is a paper bag and try to act is out of the way, MORON others do not. As I mentioned in an earlier reply, most of the time they are, I change the channel, but I can not see the wreck of "train".

0 comments:

Post a Comment