Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ear Ringing Swimming What Is Wrong With My Ear? A Ringing Noise In My Ear?

What is wrong with my ear? A ringing noise in my ear? - ear ringing swimming

Information:

I always use foam earplugs at night. Earplugs can be dangerous?

The theme of earplugs in my ears itch, so I stuck a cotton swab into the ear to itch. Could a stabbing and causing the ring?

I went swimming and then do my ears hurt. It was two days after my ears started ringing.

I have started a chill in my ears to ring. My cold is more or less with more, but the sound is still there.

I heard a strange noise in my ears when I chew with earplugs, but not in my left ear. My ear rings. Is it because the eardrum is perforated?

The only medication I take the zinc nasal spray for the cold I had.

0 comments:

Post a Comment