Sunday, December 20, 2009

Green To Grow Baby Bottles Just Want To Know If I Am Preparing My Baby Formula Correctly...?

Just want to know if I am preparing my baby formula correctly...? - green to grow baby bottles

Some questions that I've made and I know that I am the job properly. I have to go and buy new and just close my Avent bottles had BPA in them. I bought freely and to be born to grow green bottles BPA free. Typically sterilized first in the steriliser and leave them there for the sterilization of 24 hours and I can use at any time. If I need a bottle sterilizer quite understand, but they are always wet and foggy, "Is that right? I use Crystal Geyser mineral water and distilled water will not boil, is that right?" I just want to make sure that I do things right. Also sterilized after each use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment